Location: Phoenix, AZ.
No “UH OH” moments, although, there was stop at Goodwill with subsequent repacking. This occured, after leaving Carlsbad and Las Cruces, New Mexico, as we stopped for a few days in Phoenix with Bill and Carol Davis. Besides Goodwill, we found ballgames, hikes, and museums. Then, on to California. Oh! the west is good so far.
Finding The Beauty:
- Road Trip – Surprised by snow, Las Cruces Roadrunner, and California Desert
- Frank Lloyd Wright’s Taliesin West in Scottsdale
- Cubs and Royals spring training ballgames (does anyone recall Willie Wilson, KC Royals?)
- Hiking the Papago Park buttes
- Phoenix Musical Instrument Museum (MIM). See “Where Have We Been” for more MIM photos