We are on the move and implementing our Travel Plan via planes, boats, automobiles. We have 21 flights between December and June.
Given the events below, there will be blog posts – mostly photos.
- Dec. 15 – Feb. 6: Hawaii. Christmas on Oahu and a bike ride on Maui, down the Haleakala Crater.
- Feb. 6 – May 6: New Zealand. Two months touring South Island, and one month on North Island, exploring tip to tip with our friends Bill & Carol Davis. Follow their blog here.
- May: South Pacific. Steve and I will travel to four Polynesian countries over the month: Tahiti, Vanuatu, New Caledonia, and Fiji. Not as easy as it sounds, country to country travel in the South Pacific isn’t the norm. We cross the international dateline 3 times, manage 4 currencies and 4 languages.
- June: US. California
- July – August: US. A car trip north through California, Oregon, Washington, and the Canadian Rockies. Wine tasting is involved.
- August – September: On to Glacier National Park, Yellowstone and then Colorado to see the Aspens.
November, December and 2021: Research in progress, suggestions welcomed! Share your comments. TO BE CONTINUED!
If you cannot join us, please follow us
If you have not already done so, we invite you to subscribe to this blog. (No advertisements – the site is private, not commercial, not part of Facebook.) You can sign up at the bottom of this page, or go to http://ruppsooby.com and sign up on the Home Page/Follow Us Here. You will receive email only when we post.
If you would like to see past posts, click on the links below to select from drop down menus. (e.g. hikes in the Alps, Baja stops, National and State Parks of the Southwest).
Feel free to Like, Share, or Repost any post.
- Mexico https://ruppsooby.com/places-visited/
- USA https://ruppsooby.com/usa/
- Switzerland https://ruppsooby.com/europe/